Thursday, April 16, 2009

I'm posting several photos of my father when he was a young boy growing up in Italy. I received them recently from my cousin Mariangela who discovered them in Italy and was kind enough to share them with me and my sister. Although I'm uncertain about who some of the other people in the photos are, several show my dad with his parents, brother and friends. As you can see, he always dressed well and was handsome and full of life, love and a never ending thirst for knowledge. He left his beloved country and family to come to America and start his own family and pursue his career as a medical doctor specializing in Psychiatry. Never the stereotypical Psychiatrist, he was born with an intuition about the human mind and could see your soul through your eyes but never made you feel uncomfortable. He was real and loved to share his passions with others.














No comments:

Post a Comment